Be Your Own Bodyguard Manual
In 1994 Coach Blauer wrote an article called the 10 Street Fighting Guides. People from all over the world resonated with and embraced his confrontation psychology and performance enhancement principles with open arms and open minds.
1999 marked two decades of teaching; Coach Blauer’s Silver Anniversary and the Be Your Own Bodyguard Manual was the updated version of the original guide from 1994. A must for any SPEAR / PDR Coach.
- The Original 10 Commandments which are still relevant into today's training
- The Overkill Training Mentality
- Destructive Street Fight kicking
- Street Modified Boxing
- Close Quarter Range
- Street Fight Ballistic Grappling
- Street Psychology (The Forgotten Range)
- Combining Ranges for the Street
- Integrating the research with your Style
- Street Self-Defense for Beginners